Preregister and Event Registration -
Events List -
Meet our Guests -
Exhibitor Information -
Hotel Rates -
Photo Gallery -
In the Press -
BASHCon XXVIII - Home
Please excuse our dust as we update our website.
We believe that games transform humanity. They inspire our minds, entertain our spirits, and allow us to establish
a sense of camaraderie among fellow gamers. We believe a group of college kids can bring fun, excitement, inspiration,
and friendship to the world. So we run a convention once a year, called BASHCon.
Join us in realizing the BASHCon Dream: bringing gaming, and its fantastic culture, to the masses.
Con Hours are:
Friday, February 15: 5:00 PM to Midnight (Registration at 4 PM)
Saturday, February 16: 9:00 AM to Midnight
Sunday, February 17: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Attendee-run Panels and Workshops to entertain and enrich your gaming culture-sense.
- Board Game Championship with a variety of boardgames and you could win a cup in the end. Are you the best boardgamer?
- Exhibitors Hall full of gaming goodies, from board games, to books, to dice, and more.
- Battletech Pods enter a cockpit and pilot a giant mech. More info here.
- Games Bazaar on Saturday. Get rid of your old stuff and get some new old stuff in exchange! Auction Form.
- Dagorhir Battle Games combines fast-paced full-contact combat simulation with elements of live action role-playing. It is a medieval combat game played with padded weapons. Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Eaten Alive is a live fire zombie NERF game. This game is recommended for years 16+.
- Magic: the Gathering tournaments. Drafts, Standard and more. Rolling tournaments will be held so as soon as there is enough people for draft or standard a tournament will launch.
- Video Game Tournaments
- Paint & Take Sit down and relax and get in some time painting a miniature.
- Cosplay Contest Show off your costumes and have a chance at winning a prize!
- Organized RPGs Living Forgotten Realms (DnD 4th ed.), Pathfinder and more!
- Anime Marathon Constant Anime viewings all weekend!
- Cheaper than dinner and a movie at a mere $15 for weekend admission. And UT students, faculty & staff get in free!*